Sunday, September 6, 2015

Saazish-e-kaynaat



Do you ever observe that some day you are getting lots of calls, messages from your lots of friends. Everybody is being nice with you, helping you out, making you laugh, behaving like they truly care about you and making you feel like the king of the world



On the other hand, some other day, people are not behaving nicely with you. Talking rudely with you. Not even replying to your messages even after reading them (thanks to WhatsApp ;) ). Making you depressed, sad. Making you feel alone.



Just to clear something, it's not about people's individual behavior but the same behavior across multiple people who are not related at all. Why people simultaneously behave nice or bad with you :/. There has to be some good reason behind that. Or is it not at all related with people but with myself? Maybe my mood becomes my eye of perceiving the world. That will surely explain few things like the behaviour of people towards me. They are behaving usually but I'm perceiving them differently according to my mood; good or bad. 

But this won't explain why, on some day, people's unusual number of calls and messages (statistically abnormally :P). I can't figure out this scientifically. Maybe there are some things which can't be explained (or it's just some coincidence and I'm thinking way too much about it :D ). I call this "Saazish-e-kaynaat" :B .

Do you ever observe this??



No comments:

Post a Comment